How Does Speed Dating Work
Speed Dating Advantages
- Speed dating saves you time and money. As the speed dating name suggests, you will not waste any time. During one speed dating event you will meet approximately 7 - 12 other singles. Would you manage to have that many individual dates for this price somewhere else? Hardly!
- No embarrassing moments at speed dating. You don't have to invent excuses how to get out of an unpleasant date. The 5 - 6 minutes, which you will spend with each participant of the speed dating event, can be easily survived, even if you don't find the other interesting or compatible.
- Speed dating is proven. Speed dating is being successfully organized in many countries all around the world.
Why speed dating with Rande Motýl?
Rande Motyl speed dating events have been legendary since 2009. We have already organized more than 1500 speed dating evenings. We also still offer the best conditions that you won't find anywhere else!
- Welcome drink included
- More than 1500 successful dating events
- 78% of participants will find a partner
- Best cancellation policy - we don't charge any handling fees if you cancel your reservation in time or just want to move it.
Book speed dating event now
What are the Speed Dating Rules
The rules of speed dating are quite simple. A group of singles gathers at a cafe or similar venue. Armed with a nickname (which uniquely identifies each person and assures anonymity), scorecard and their sparkling personality, they are paired up and their first face to face date begins.
Following approximately five to six minutes of conversation, a bell is rung, the men proceed to the next lady, and another five-minute speed date begins. The ladies always remain at their own tables.
Following each speed date, participants mark on a paper whether they would have an interest in meeting their date again. If a mutual interest is noted, meaning that the person you have picked has also picked you, the organizers provide each party with the other's contact information (email and nickname).
From that point on, everything is up to you. You arrange to meet and start getting to know each other.
Is Speed Dating for me?
- Do you want to meet someone, but don't know how and where?
- Have you tried online dating, but have found out that majority of the people are just trying to kill time, don't mean it seriously, and don't even plan meeting face to face?
- Alternatively, have you even met a few people, but the reality happened to be far away from the impression you had gained through your correspondence?
- Are you simply just too busy to spend hours in front of the computer sifting through hundreds of profiles and replying to colorless, impersonal emails?
- Do you prefer meeting people face to face to the anonymity of the internet?
- You don't want to just rely on coincidence, but want to be pro-active and start meeting people in a quick and effective manner?